Here at Weiler Plastic Surgery, we believe wholeheartedly in the products and services we offer our patients. With that being said, we felt it important to share with you the products, procedures, and upkeep our staff uses to maintain a healthy, youthful glow.
Continuing our Daily Regimen Staff Series, today we take a quick look at our aesthetician Connie Beard’s daily skin regimen:
As you may have noticed, Connie chooses heavily from the new ZO line of skin care, made by Obagi. We’ve previously featured this line on our blog here, so for more information on the entire line, be sure to check it out!
The first item Connie mentions the Foamacleanse Gentle Foaming Cleanser. This product is a light, foaming cleanser designed to remove impurities, such as dirt, oil, and makeup
- Deep cleans pores and leaves the skin feeling refreshed, clean and hydrated.
- Preps and freshens skin for new makeup
- Works perfectly for all skin types.
Next, she moves to Cebatrol Oil Control Pads, an invigorating acne prevention solution designed to be used with a complementary acne treatment program.
- Removes oil and shine
- Normalizes pore size
- Helps smooth skin’s surface and reduces irritation.
The Hydrafirm Eye Brightening Repair Creme is specially designed for the delicate eye area.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Removes puffiness and minimizes dark circles
- Helps support skin’s elasticity
Products we love
Connie goes further to highlight the Ossential Instant Pore Refiner, a new addition to ZO Skin Health. A lightweight serum designed to minimize the appearance of pores, it features a dual-action formula which works to eliminate surface shine for an instantly matte finish.
- New addition to ZO line
- Lightweight, oil-free serum that tightens pores, appearing smaller
- Controls shine
- Matte finish
Also mentioned is the Offects Exfoliating Polish, which contains ultra-fine magnesium crystals that exfoliates and buffs away dead skin cells, old makeup, dirt, and oil.
- Increases epidermal turnover for a silky smooth, even-toned complexion Physical exfoliation with magnesium crystals provides at-home benefits of microdermabrasion
- Instantly polishes skin to restore smoother texture and healthy glow
- Removes dead skin cells to prevent clogged pores
- Enhances penetration of active ingredients
Olluminate Intense Eye Repair Cream is a targeted eye treatment formulated to help repair and prevent signs of aging.
- Contains retinol and peptides
- Reduces fine lines, wrinkles, crows feet, and other signs of aging.
- Optical light diffusers reflect light to minimize imperfections, such as dark circles under the eyes
- Protects against free radical damage
- Works with all skin types
Lastly, Brightenex is a skin brightening and correcting cream formulated to even skin color and tone. This product can be used as a first course in treating hyperpigmentation and as a maintenance product after completing a course of Rx treatments.
- Contains 0.5% or 1% retinol active ingredient
- Targets skin discoloration and breaks up existing pigmentation
- Brightens skin and helps even skin tone
- Helps prevent future damage
- Antioxidant protection and helps support the repair of the skin
- Evens out complexion prevents future discoloration
Skin care regimens can change seasonally or even as skin needs change. Whether your skin concerns center on acne, pigmentation, rosacea, effects of aging, or any kind of skin health troubles, ZO has products that can be customized for your own skin health regimen, just like Connie’s.
For more information or questions regarding ZO, Obagi, or any other skin products and services we provide, please visit our website or call our offices to schedule a personalized consult.
Hammond, La: (985) 902-7770 Baton Rouge, La: (225) 399-0001