At Weiler Plastic Surgery, with offices in Hammond and Baton Rouge, we make patient safety, privacy, and care top priorities. Our plastic surgeons perform all surgical procedures at our private, on-site, ambulatory surgery center, which is conveniently located in the same building as our Baton Rouge office. Other advantages include:
- Our surgical facility is accredited by the AAAHC, which means we adhere to the highest standards of patient safety and care.
- Our operating room is equipped with some of the latest, state-of-the-art plastic surgery and aesthetic equipment available today.
- Every member of our surgical team, from our nurses to our medical support staff, specializes in plastic surgery treatment and therefore is trained and experienced specifically in the procedures Dr. Weiler, Dr. Daugherty, and Dr. Hogan perform.
- Anesthesia is administered under the care of Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNAs) for your safety. This ensures your surgeon is completely focused on your procedure at all times.
- Patients are not exposed to illness as they might be in a hospital. Only healthy patients are operated on at our surgery center.
- Privacy is a high priority at all times–from the moment you arrive observation after surgery, to discharge.
- There is plenty of free parking just steps from our front door.
- Our center is located in the heart of Baton Rouge, offering an opportunity to explore the popular travel destination.
Weiler Plastic Surgery Named a Top 50 Provider Nationwide
Aesthetics industry leader Allergan has honored Weiler Plastic Surgery in both 2020 and 2021 as one of their Top 50 Providers nationwide, out of over 35,000 aesthetic practices from coast to coast.
As a proud partner of Allergan, who provides us with BOTOX®, JUVÉDERM®, CoolSculpting®, and Natrelle® breast implants, we remain one of Louisiana's top aesthetic practices!