Visit Baton Rouge
Board-certified plastic surgeons Dr. Jonathan Weiler, Dr. Robyn Daugherty, and Dr. M'liss Hogan are known across the country for their excellent care and results, drawing many women and men from outside Louisiana for their services. Many people who travel to Weiler Plastic Surgery in Baton Rouge use their stay as an opportunity to enjoy all that the historic area has to offer in terms of entertainment and attractions.
To help you plan your visit, we have compiled a guide to Baton Rouge, complete with information about hotels, restaurants, and must-see local destinations for you and your family. Whether you are traveling to our plastic surgery practice from a nearby community such as New Orleans and Denham Springs or out of state, we hope these recommendations will help make your visit even more enjoyable.
Why Visit Us For Plastic Surgery in Baton Rouge?
Weiler Plastic Surgery’s expertise, personal approach, and exceptional results make us a premier destination for cosmetic plastic surgery in Baton Rouge. Women and men from outside the area frequently travel to us for procedures including:
While Dr. Weiler, Dr. Daugherty, and Dr. Hogan’s results prove to be worth traveling for, the complete patient experience further sets our practice apart. Expect attentive, personal care in a warm, welcoming environment each step of the way as we help you discover your most confident self.
Our Baton Rouge Surgery Center
Our office in Baton Rouge features an on-site, AAAHC-accredited ambulatory surgery center. The center is equipped with state-of-the-art technology and is staffed by an experienced surgical team, including Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists. This setting provides a high level of privacy and convenience as it is located in the same building as our Baton Rouge office, where we perform consultations and nonsurgical procedures.
Stay near our office at one of Baton Rouge’s many inviting accommodations.
Weiler Plastic Surgery Named a Top 50 Provider Nationwide
Aesthetics industry leader Allergan has honored Weiler Plastic Surgery in both 2020 and 2021 as one of their Top 50 Providers nationwide, out of over 35,000 aesthetic practices from coast to coast.
As a proud partner of Allergan, who provides us with BOTOX®, JUVÉDERM®, CoolSculpting®, and Natrelle® breast implants, we remain one of Louisiana's top aesthetic practices!
Dine at Baton Rouge’s best local eateries.
Tsunami: Enjoy a beautiful view of downtown Baton Rouge at this contemporary Japanese sushi restaurant overlooking the Mississippi River.
Superior Grill: Take in live music and a welcoming atmosphere as you enjoy some of the finest Mexican food the area has to offer.
The Chimes: This upbeat Louisiana seafood spot has been a favorite of LSU fans for more than 25 years. Watch the sunset over dinner and drinks on the rooftop bar and patio.
Coffee Call: Famous for their beignets, this New Orleans-style coffee house has been a beloved local gathering place for more than 30 years.
Mansurs on the Boulevard: At this fine Creole cuisine restaurant, each dining room features its own polished ambiance. Enjoy nightly classical and jazz piano music and try the award-winning cream of Brie and crab meat soup.
Explore Louisiana State University
Tour the historic school’s Baton Rouge campus.
LSU Stadium: Get an up-close look at “Death Valley,” the 102,000-seat home of the LSU Tigers that has drawn more than 15 million fans since 1957.
Mike the Tiger: Meet LSU’s living mascot, Mike the Tiger, who lives in an innovative 15,000-square-foot habitat complete with a waterfall and a large Live Oak tree.
University Lake: Catch a gorgeous view of the LSU’s Memorial Tower from across this wildlife-filled lake, or take advantage of the running paths that surround it.
Explore Baton Rouge’s most popular destinations and activities, from historic locations to contemporary museums.
- Baton Rouge Zoo: Connect with wildlife from around the world at this top Baton Rouge family attraction. Don’t forget to take a ride on the famous Cypress Swamp Train.
- Knock Knock Children's Museum: Bring learning to life with hands-on, interactive exhibits aimed at teaching kids early literacy and STEAM skills in a fun, playful environment.
- L’Auberge Casino & Hotel Baton Rouge: If you’re seeking a fully integrated casino entertainment experience complete with slots, table games, a poker room, and more, consider this premier Southern Louisiana spot overlooking the Mississippi River.
- Louisiana Art & Science Museum: View exhibitions of international artists, see the stars at the Pennington planetarium, and explore interactive children’s galleries that celebrate the connection of art and science.
- Louisiana Old Governor's Mansion: Travel back in time at Huey P. Long’s Governor’s Mansion, built in 1930. The house now functions as a museum and the headquarters of the Foundation for Historical Louisiana.
- Louisiana State Capitol: Built in 1932, this tallest capitol in the U.S. features a 27th-floor observation deck that overlooks the city at 350 feet. Explore the gardens and the intricate, symbolic design seen in the Senate and House Chambers.
- Magnolia Mound: This architectural landmark created by early settlers from France and the West Indies still serves an important role in the community today. Discover the roots of French Creole culture through workshops, festivals, and other special events.
- Mount Hope Plantation: Tour one of the only surviving antebellum homes in the city. Get an up-close look at Southern charm on this historic plantation property.
- Old Louisiana State Capitol: Explore Baton Rouge’s historic castle on the river, complete with award-winning stained-glass windows and rotunda ceiling. Learn about the trials and victories of Baton Rouge’s history through interactive exhibits and tours.
- Raising Cane's River Center: Check out the many entertainment events at this newly renovated space, which is home to the Baton Rouge Symphony Orchestra, Baton Rouge Ballet, and Broadway in Baton Rouge.
- USS Kidd Veterans Museum: Tour this decommissioned naval vessel that fought during World War II and the Korean conflict. Hear more about the history and functionality of the “Pirate of the Pacific” from a tour guide dressed in an authentic 1960s naval uniform.
Planning Your Visit
We are here to help you have a seamless and enjoyable stay in Baton Rouge. Our full-time consultants are happy to answer any questions you may have about travel arrangements, accommodations, aftercare services, and more. Visit our travel support page for more information.